GFET-S30 (Die size 10 mm x 10 mm) - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
The GFET-S30/5nm chip from Graphenea provides 30 backgated graphene devices distributed in a grid pattern on the chip. All the 30 devices have a 3-probe geometry, leveraging Graphenea’s proprietary High-K Metal Gate (HKMG) process flow to provide a backgate with an EOT = 5nm. This scheme allows for individual control of the conductance of each of the graphene channels within the die. There are 3 graphene channel dimensions to allow investigation of size dependence on device properties, enabling immediate optimization.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Polymer assisted transfer
- · Chip dimensions: 10 mm x 10 mm
- · Chip thickness: 525 μm
- · Number of channels per chip: 30
- · Gate oxide thickness (EOT): 5 nm
- · Gate oxide material: Al2O3
- · Dielectric breakdown: >13kV/mm
- · Metallization: Au Contacts
- · Graphene field-effect mobility: >600 cm2/V.s
- · Dirac point: < 5 V
- · Yield: > 75 %
Absolute maximum ratings
- · Maximum gate-source voltage: ± 5 V
- · Maximum temperature rating: 150 °C
- · Maximum drain-source current density: 107A.cm-2
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality products.
- · Optical microscopy inspection of all the devices
- · Raman Spectroscopy of each fabrication batch
- · Electrical characterisation of each fabrication batch
Graphene field-effect transistors (GFETs) have unprecedented sensitivity to the surrounding environment and is an ideal transducer for a variety of sensing applications. Depending on the application, GFETs can be tuned to be sensitive only to the stimulus of interest and have shown breakthrough performance in areas such as graphene device research, optoelectronics, photodetectors, photonics, optical modulators and biosensing.