Monolayer Graphene on Quartz - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Our monolayer graphene on Quartz (fully covered) is produced by CVD and transferred to a circular substrate of Quartz (500 μm thickness) by a wet transfer process. Its high quality and wide range of applications make it a benchmark product in the graphene market.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 97%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3 passivated SiO2/Si: 6900 cm2 /Vs (doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4972847)
- · FET Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 3760 cm2/Vs/Vs DOI: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.119.066802
- · Sheet Resistance on Quartz: 360±50 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- · Thickness: 500 µm
- · Flatness; Bow: 20 µm, Warp: 30 µm
- · Roughness: 6Å (both side polished )
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Solar cells, Touch-screens and displays, Photodetectors, Light harvesting devices
“Photoexcitation cascade and multiple hot-carrier generation in graphene”,
Nature Physics 2013, vol.9, page 248 -252; doi: 10.1038/nphys2564
“Graphene Position Paper", Nanonewsletter, December 2011