Monolayer Graphene on Cu - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
This product consist on a single-layer graphene grown on copper foil substrate.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · AFM Thickness (air @RT): <1nm
- · Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: ≈1500 cm2/V·s
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
Substrate Cu Foil
- · Thickness: 18 μm
- · Roughness: around 80 nm
- · Pretreated for easier bottom layer removal: Monolayer graphene on the back side of Copper is partially removed, but not completely, so an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.1
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings, Research
“Broadband image sensor array based on graphene–CMOS integration”
Nature Photon 11, 366–371 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/nphoton.2017.75
“Selective ion sensing with high resolution large area graphene field effect transistor arrays”
Nat Commun 11, 3226 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-16979-y