Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil) - Pack 4 units - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
The monolayer graphene is grown by CVD and transferred onto a Quantifoil TEM grid. The graphene is suspended over 2μm holes.
- · Growth method: CVD Synthesis
- · Transfer method: wet transfer process
- · Polymer assisted transfer
- · Size: 3mm (TEM grid diameter)
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · AFM Thickness (air @RT): <1nm
- · Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: ≈1500 cm2/V·s
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
TEM Grid Substrate
- · Type: QUANTIFOIL ® R 2/4
- · Hole size: 2 μm
- · Space between holes: 4 μm
- · Diameter: 3mm
- · Coating: Au coated
- · 300 mesh
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene. All our CVD materials are processed in Clean Room Class 1000. Each batch must pass the following tests:
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<1; I(D)/I(G)<0.1 on 90nm SiO2/Si substrate.
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Graphene/polymer composite materials, Batteries, Biomedical, Solar cells, Supercapacitors, Support for metallic catalysts, Low permeability materials, Biosensors, Multifunctional materials, Graphene research
“Dynamic and Electronic Transport Properties of DNA Translocation through Graphene Nanopores”
Nano Letters Publications, 2013, 13 (5), pp 1969-1976; doi: 10.1021/nl304735k
"Nanopores: Graphene opens up to DNA"
Nature Nanotechnology 5, 697-698 (2010); doi: 10.1038/nnano.2010.198
"Direct Observation of a Long-Lived Single-Atom Catalyst Chiseling. Atomic Structures in Graphene"
Nano Letters 2014, 14, 450-455