Suspended Monolayer Graphene on Cavities
This is a tailor made graphene product. You send your substrate to our laboratory and we then use our innovative method to transfer large area CVD graphene monolayer on top of the cavities.
- · Substrate size up to 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- · Substrate withstand 450ºC Temperature
- · Cavity size up to 30 μm
- · Minimum cavity depth: 500 nm
- · Growth Method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (Color): Transparent
- · Transparency >97%
- · Appearance (Form): Film
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical) 0.345 nm
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.1
- Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.