Monolayer Graphene on Cu (10 mm x 10 mm) - Pack 4 units
Monolayer Graphene on Cu (10 mm x 10 mm) - Pack 4 units - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
This product consist on a single-layer graphene grown on copper foil substrate.
The Monolayer Graphene on Cu is a high quality product with a great homogeneity. Thanks to its excellent properties is one of the best options for R&D Departments and Universities.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 98%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 2000-3500 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
Substrate Cu Foil
- · Thickness: 18 μm
- · Roughness: around 80 nm
- · Pretreated for easier bottom layer removal: Monolayer graphene on the back side of Copper is partially removed, but not completely, so an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings, Research
“Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
“Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No. Graphene bottom layer has to be removed before transferring onto the desired substrate. Different methods can be used such as oxygen plasma, Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) or chemical reactants such as diluted HNO3.
A: We recommend to keep the samples in vacuum or inert atmosphere in order to avoid copper oxidation.
A: The main orientation is <100>.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here