Monolayer Graphene on PEN - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Our monolayer graphene on PEN (fully covered) is produced by CVD and transferred to a circular substrate of PEN by a wet transfer process.
Its quality, shape, size and applications make it a benchmark product in the graphene market.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · AFM Thickness (air @RT): <1nm
- · Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: ≈1500 cm2/V·s
- · Sheet Resistance on PEN: 750±50 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- · Thickness: 125 µm
- · Roughness: Ra = 1.2 nm; Rms = 1.5 nm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy on each batch: I(G)/I(2D)<0.7; I(D)/I(G)<0.1
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
If your application requires more specific controls (AFM, SEM...) please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flexible displays for Organic Solar Cells, OLEDs, Opto Electronic Devices, ITO Replacement, Graphene Research
“High Efficiency Graphene solar Cells by Chemical Doping”, Nano Letters Publications
May 3, 2012, 12 (6), pp 2745-2750; doi: 10.1021/nl204414u
“Continuous, Highly Flexible, and Transparent Graphene Films by CVD for Organic Photovoltaics”
ACS Nano Publications, 2010, 4 (5), pp 2865-2873, doi: 10.1021/nn901587x
“Three dimensional graphene foam based transparent conductive electrodes in GaN based blue light-emitting diodes”
Applied Physics Letters, 2013, Vol. 102, Issue 16, 161902 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4801763