Easy Transfer: Monolayer Graphene on Polymer Film
Easy Transfer: Monolayer Graphene on Polymer Film - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
Graphenea offers “Easy Transfer”: the easiest way to transfer monolayer graphene onto your substrate. We applied our long experience in growing and transferring high quality graphene films to let you experiment with any novel substrate by using Graphenea’s Easy Transfer.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Coverage: > 97%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3 passivated SiO2/Si: 6900 cm2 /Vs (doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4972847)
- · FET Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 3760 cm2/Vs/Vs DOI: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.119.066802
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 20 μm
Why using "Easy Transfer"
- ·Avoids metal etching
- ·Avoids hazardous chemical handling
- ·Manipulation of thin film done at Graphenea
- ·Bottom layer removed
Graphene research, Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings
“Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
“Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
“Large-Area Synthesis of High-Quality and Uniform Graphene Films on Copper Foils”, Science 5 June 2009, Vol. 324 no. 5932, pp 1312-1314; doi: 10.1126/science.1171245
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No. Graphene bottom layer has to be removed before transferring onto the desired substrate. Different methods can be used such as oxygen plasma, Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) or chemical reactants such as diluted HNO3.
A: We recommend to keep the samples in vacuum or inert atmosphere in order to avoid copper oxidation.
A: The main orientation is <100>.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here