Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil Gold) - Pack 4 units
Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil) - Pack 4 units
The monolayer graphene is grown by CVD and transferred onto a Quantifoil TEM grid. The graphene is suspended over 2μm holes.
- · Growth method: CVD Synthesis
- · Transfer method: Wet transfer process
- · Size: 3mm (TEM grid diameter)
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET mobility on Al2O3: 2800 cm2/Vs
- · Hall mobility on SiO2: 3500 cm2/Vs
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
TEM Grid Substrate
- · Type: QUANTIFOIL ® R 2/4
- ·Hole size: 2 μm
- ·Space between holes: 4 μm
- ·Diameter: 3mm
- ·Coating: Au coated
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- · Raman Spectroscopy: I(G)/I(2D)<0.5; I(D)/I(G)<0.05
- · Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
Graphene/polymer composite materials, Batteries, Biomedical, Solar cells, Supercapacitors, Support for metallic catalysts, Low permeability materials, Biosensors, Multifunctional materials, Graphene research
“Dynamic and Electronic Transport Properties of DNA Translocation through Graphene Nanopores”, Nano Letters Publications, 2013, 13 (5), pp 1969-1976; doi: 10.1021/nl304735k
Nanopores: Graphene opens up to DNA, Nature Nanotechnology 5, 697-698 (2010); doi: 10.1038/nnano.2010.198
Direct Observation of a Long-Lived Single-Atom Catalyst Chiseling. Atomic Structures in Graphene. Nano Letters 2014, 14, 450-455
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our standard Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids is transferred on holes of 2microns. You can provide your own grids with your desire size and we can transfer on them. The maximum size that we can cover with good coverage is up to 7microns.
A: There is around 2-3% of hydrocarbon contamination in the surface. An annealing at 300C to clean areas can be done and to be measured with a TEM microscope.
A: The TEM grid substrate is a standard Quantifoil TEM grid Au coated. It is 500k in vacuum and X-ray Resistive.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here