Monolayer Graphene on Cu (1 inch x 1 inch)
Monolayer Graphene on Cu (1 inch x 1 inch) - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000
A single-layer graphene film on a copper substrate. It's a high quality product, with a great homogeneity, and it is ideal for R&D departments and universities.
- · Growth method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (color): Transparent
- · Transparency: > 97%
- · Appearance (form): Film
- · Coverage: > 95%
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- · FET Electron Mobility on Al2O3: 2000 cm2/Vs
- · Hall Electron Mobility on SiO2/Si: 2000-35000 cm2/Vs
- · Sheet Resistance on SiO2/Si: 450±40 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
Substrate Cu Foil
- · Thickness: 18 μm
- · Pretreated for easier bottom layer removal, an additional treatment like RIE is needed before transfer to eliminate the bottom layer totally
Graphene research, Flexible batteries, Electronics, Aerospace industry, MEMS and NEMS, Microactuators, Conductive coatings
“Ultrathin rechargeable all-solid-state batteries based on monolayer graphene”, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2013,1, 3177-3181 DOI:10.1039/C3TA01183F
“Fabrication and Electrochemical Characterization of Single and Multi-Layer Graphene Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries”, J. electrochem. Soc. 2012, vol. 159, issue 6, A752 – A761
“Large-Area Synthesis of High-Quality and Uniform Graphene Films on Copper Foils”, Science 5 June 2009, Vol. 324 no. 5932, pp 1312-1314; doi: 10.1126/science.1171245
Frequently Asked Questions
A: No. Graphene bottom layer has to be removed before transferring onto the desired substrate. Different methods can be used such as oxygen plasma, Reactive Ion Etching (RIE) or chemical reactants such as diluted HNO3.
A: We recommend to keep the samples in vacuum or inert atmosphere in order to avoid copper oxidation.
A: The main orientation is <100>.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here