Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil Gold) - Pack 4 units
Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil) - Pack 4 units
This monolayer graphene is grown by CVD and transferred onto a Quantifoil TEM grid. The graphene is suspended (no substrate underneath) over 2 micron holes.
- Growth method: CVD Synthesis
- Transfer method: Clean transfer.
- Quality control: Optical Microscopy, Raman, SEM and TEM batch checked
- Size: 3mm (TEM grid diameter)
- Appearance (color): Transparent
- Transparency: > 97%.
- Number of graphene layers: 1
- Coverage: > 95%
- Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- FET mobility on Al2O3: 2,800 cm2/Vs
- Hall mobility on SiO2: 3,500 cm2/Vs
- Grain size: Up to 10 μm.
TEM Grid Substrate
- Type: QUANTIFOIL ® R 2/4
- Hole size: 2 μm
- Space between holes: 4 μm
- Diameter: 3mm
- Coating: Au coated
“Dynamic and Electronic Transport Properties of DNA Translocation through Graphene Nanopores”, Nano Letters Publications, 2013, 13 (5), pp 1969-1976; doi: 10.1021/nl304735k
Nanopores: Graphene opens up to DNA, Nature Nanotechnology 5, 697-698 (2010); doi: 10.1038/nnano.2010.198
Fast delivery on all orders and orders over €500 are delivered for free. Do you want to make a bulk order? Yes. Or, do you want to set-up a recurring order? Yes. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Graphene Orders
Tell us what kind of graphene you need and we will produce it for you. Our knowledge and equipment mean almost any need can be met and on any scale - research, pilot line and industrial.To discuss your customised graphene requirements, provide your details using the below...
Our Graphene Products