Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids (Quantifoil Gold) - Pack 4 units
Suspended Monolayer Graphene on Cavities
This is a tailor made graphene product. You send your substrate to our laboratory and we then use our innovative method to transfer large area CVD graphene monolayer on top of the cavities.
- · Substrate size up to 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- · Substrate withstand 450ºC Temperature
- · Cavity size up to 30 μm
- · Minimum cavity depth: 500 nm
- · Growth Method: CVD synthesis
- · Appearance (Color): Transparent
- · Transparency >97%
- · Appearance (Form): Film
- · Number of graphene layers: 1
- · Thickness (theoretical) 0.345 nm
- · Grain size: Up to 10 μm
All our samples are subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility of the graphene.
- Optical Microscopy inspection of each individual sample to ensure good transfer quality and purity
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Our standard Suspended Monolayer Graphene on TEM Grids is transferred on holes of 2microns. You can provide your own grids with your desire size and we can transfer on them. The maximum size that we can cover with good coverage is up to 7microns.
A: There is around 2-3% of hydrocarbon contamination in the surface. An annealing at 300C to clean areas can be done and to be measured with a TEM microscope.
A: The TEM grid substrate is a standard Quantifoil TEM grid Au coated. It is 500k in vacuum and X-ray Resistive.
Questions and answers about this Product
Do you have any question? Make it here